This is one of my most favourite recipes. The king of kabab’s for me!! What do you think??
Chicken lollypop (6 pieces)
Fresh cream (1 cup)
Processed Cheese (grated) (3 cubes)
Cashew nut paste (4 tbsp)
Black pepper powder (1 tbsp)
Elaichi (cardamom) powder (1 tspn)
Coriander powder (1 tbsp)
Chaat masala (2 tbsp)
Ginger - garlic paste (1 tbsp)
Green chilli (finely chopped)(4-5)
Lemon juice (½ lemon)
Salt (to taste)
- Marinate the chicken pieces with ginger-garlic paste, juice of half a lemon, salt, black pepper powder and 1tbsp of chaat masala. Leave to marinate for 2 hours.
- Mix the grated cheese, cashew nut paste, cream, finely chopped green chillies, coriander powder, 1tbspn chaat masala, elaichi powder, salt.
- Apply this mixture on the marinated chicken.
- Wrap single chicken pieces in aluminium foils separately. Put little cheese mixture while wrapping the chicken pieces so that there is a little sauce along with the kabab when you serve it. Seal the foil properly so that the chicken pieces are wrapped tightly.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy it hot!!