This is my twist to the normal chicken tikkaz , I ve used chicken lollypops instead of the boneless chicken pieces that are used to make chicken tikkaz. The reason I have added cheese is that it makes the tikka's creamier and softer.
Chicken lollypops (9)
Yogurt (1 cup)
Ginger garlic paste (1tbsp)
Red chilli powder (1tbsp)
Garam masala (½tsp)
Lemon juice (½ lemon )
Processed cheese (grated) (1 cube)
- Wash the chicken and place in a bowl and add the yogurt, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, garam masala, lemon juice, cheese and mix it well such that the mixture coats every chicken properly.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and leave the chicken for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator. (You may keep the chicken to marinate overnight too, that will only make your tikka yummier!!)
- Heat the oven to the maximum temperature to match the heat of the barbeque.
- Drizzle some oil on the chicken.
- Place the chicken on the grill rack and cook for 20-25 minutes (on combination mode).
- Serve hot with sliced onion and lemon wedges.