This is one of the simplest pasta recipes. simple but tasty! I love it! hope you guys like it too.
Elbow macaroni (1 big bowl)
Capsicum (1/4 cup) (cut in small cubes)
Tomato (1/4 cup) (cut in small cubes)
Ingredients for sauce:
Milk (2 cups)
Cheese (3 cubes)(grated)
Garlic (2 pods) (crushed)
Black pepper powder (1/2 tsp)
Dried oregano (1/2 tsp)
- Cook the pasta in boiling water with some salt. Drain and set aside.
- Add a spoonful of oil when boiling the macaroni so that the macaroni doesn't become sticky.
- Heat 1tbsp of butter in a pan; add the capsicum and tomato to it. Cook for two minutes and set aside.
- Now heat 1 tbsp of butter in a pan and add the milk to it. Boil the milk and add garlic to it.
- Add the grated cheese, salt and pepper to it now. Stir till the cheese is completely dissolved in the milk and cook for another 5min till the sauce becomes thick.
- Add the vegetables and macaroni to the sauce and mix well.
- Grate some more cheese on top and serve hot! Enjoy:)